SURGICAL MASK (SM-1)
- * Breathable Polypropylene Non Woven fabric bond with 3 ply
- * MFabric weight – 25 GSM
- * Standard high performance with maximum filtration
- * Certification by Bangladesh DGDA Approved. NOC No: DA/27-658/2020/421. Complies to BS EN 14126 (barrier to infective a agents )
- 3ply pleated design
- High performance filtering material is melt blown with excellent barrier properties
- Fluid resistant
- Soft & Non irritating
- Flat elastic of 2.5mm made of spandex that fits snugly around the ears
- Plastic nose wire of 3mm made of PE
- Color - Blue & can be customized
Size & Packaging
- Size : 170 to 175 mm for adult size
- 50 pcs per box & individually packed
Storage & Disposal:
- Keep in a dry & clean place & in original packaging
- Keep away from direct sunlight, source of high temperature & solvent vapors
- Ideal storage temp 30-35 Degree Centigrade
- Shelf life is 5 years
- Handle disposal with care and in accordance to national regulations
About The Manufacturer
- BEXIMCO is South Asia’s largest vertically integrated Textiles & Apparel Manufacturer.
- With 40,000 employees at a 350-acre green campus, BEXIMCO’s production capacity is 350,000 garments per day.
- BEXIMCO Pharma is Bangladesh’s first US FDA approved pharmaceutical company and exports to more than 50 countries including USA, Canada, Australia and throughout Europe.
- BEXIMCO PPE supplies a range of PPE including medical scrubs, disposable gowns, caps, shoe covers and coveralls, antimicrobial bed sheets, pillow covers and curtains.
- BEXIMCO’s PPE production capacity is up to 500,000 items per day.
DYSIN Test Report for DGDA
WHO Recommendation as minimum standard:
- MEN 14683 Type IIR performance
- ASTM F 2100 level 2 or level 3 or equivalent
- Fluid resistance at minimum 120 mmHg pressure based on ASTM F1862-07, ISO 22609, or equivalent
- Filtration efficiency: ASTM F2101, EN14683 annex B or equivalent
- Breathability: MIL-M 36945C, EN 14683 annex C, or equivalent
Biosafety Level: Level 2, Level 3, or equivalent
Possible Test Parameters:
|Serial No.||Test Parameter||Test Standard||Available Facilities||Remarks|
|1||Splash Resistance||ASTM F1862-07, or equivalent||No||45 Days|
|2||Breathing Resistance,Differential Pressure||EN 14683:2019, or equivalent||No||45 Days|
|3||Particulate Filtration Efficiency||F2299, or equivalent||No||45 Days|
|4||Water Resistance Hydrostatic Test||BS EN 13795:2019; AATC 127, or equivalent||No||30 Days|
|5||Test Bacterial Filtration Efficiency *||F 2101, or equivalent||No||* PPE importers must present relevant documents and certification|
Instructions for Producers, Importers and Suppliers:
- All items MUST have product specification sheet;
- All items Must have SOP to use and to dispose;
- All items Must be individually packaged;
- All items Must be latex free (surgical or no-surgical);
- All surgical items Must be supplied Sterile;
- All Sterile items Must be packaged in a Sterile facilities.